A few weeks back I wrote this article for Amor Magazine, about corduroy, where I mention my pink cord jacket. As my obsession with this jacket lives on (along with my sisters, she's borrowing it right now) I thought it deserved its own OOTD post.

Here you can see, I keep things simple with the styling, and the hair as messy as ever. 

Wearing entirely black and pink, this outfit is oh so casual, with a feminine hint. 


Alongside the pink cord jacket, I've opted for your standard black pair of jeans, and a plain black tee, with these adorable blush suede mules (which get 10 points for comfiness) and the smallest yet cutest bag from Whistles.

My Ace and Tate specs (which, yes are prescription), Olivia Burton watch, and pink lipstick (MACs Pink Nouveau) add the finishing touches.




As you can see, I'm flouncing around my back garden (who do I think I am?!) reading Ice Cream for Breakfast by Laura Jane Williams, which I would strongly recommend. It is a book all about embracing your inner child, and the things you can learn from children.  The writing style is very easy to read and relatable, and it's one of those books, which I still think about despite having finished reading it a while ago, I've taken so much from it, including a desire to eat ice cream for breakfast

Lipstick MAC Pink Nouveau
Phone Case (Get 20% off  on the Coconut Lane website with the code chloeharriets20!!!)


If you're interested in the other pink items in my wardrobe, I recently posted a sneak preview of my favourite pieces in the shade on my youtube channel, which you can check out below...


What do you think? Do you share my love from Pink Corduroy and Ice Cream for Breakfast?


Follow