Follow me!

Bloglovin' Instagram Twitter Youtube Tumblr

Urban Outfitters Home Wish List.


Personally one of my favourites places to shop for Homewares is Urban Outfitters, some of my favourite bit in my bedroom I picked up there, and everything I see in there seems to suit my interior style.

So when I recently found myself doing a bit of sad girl online shopping. You know, the kind where you add everything to your basket and then close the tab because you can't afford to spend £981 on accessories for your bedroom.So I decided to blog a little home wish list, so the day a spare £981 appears in my bank, I can refer back to this blog post - plus it might give you a little interior inspo.

Print: I love the simplicity to this print, and the combo of colours, I think it would be a great way to add a splash of colour to my space.


This Print - The blue sea in this print just makes me feel calm. Plus the blue and pink together would fit perfectly with my bedroom.


The Rug - I've been on the hunt for a new rug for my bedroom, something with a little more texture than the one I've got, and this would be perfect. I like the mixture of subtle colours and the high piled fabric. This rug would just add a whole new level of cosy to my room.


This Planter: I'm yet to have any hanging planter in my room, although I love a bit of greenery. I love the gold of this planter, the would be the perfect hanging planter.

This Letter Board: I mean, it's pink. I could put quotes on it. Why would I not want it?

This Mirror: A gold mirror, and jewellery stand with the phase of the moon on it... functional and right up my street.


This Moon light: I have an obsession with the moon, okay?


What do you think of these pieces? Which of all these lovely things shall I treat myself to?!
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig