Recently I've been feeling a little lost, style-wise.  I have always felt I know what I like, until recently when getting dressed in the morning seems to become more of a challenge each day. A few days ago I found myself staring blankly at the contents of my wardrobe, as I do most days, and a black skirt, which had been pretty unloved hiding at the back of my wardrobe, caught my eye.  It's a piece I rarely wear, and I'm not sure why. Last time I wore this skirt, I received a lot of compliments, and felt, well special - and who doesn't want to feel special.

I decided to pop this black skirt with a black blouse over a black cami, at first I wasn't sure if it gave off too many funeral vibes, - I mean black on black can do that, so I decided to be a little more daring and take off my black vest, and wear it with a pretty bra, to show the sheerness of the fabric - I've gotta admit, it a little more see-through than I would like, but it certainly makes the outfit a little more interesting. I love the pretty collar, and buttons down the front of this blouse - it's a nice detail and takes aways from the hey look at my boobs aspect for when I do decide to wear it with only a bra underneath.

It's definitely a bit of witchy look, but who doesn't love giving off those Halloween vibes, even during Spring?!

What do you think of this outfit? I think I might prevent somewhat to wear worries in occasionally.






Skirt (similar here)
Blouse
Boots (similar here)
Bra (similar here)
Earrings
Watch
Lipstick - Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Glastonberry