Today I fancied writing something a little more chatty, as it feels like it been a while since I've given you any of sort of life update, and at the moment things seem to be changing both very rapidly and quite slowly at the same time - I'm not sure how that's happening but trust me, it is. I guess I'll split this into sections because that's the most logical way to do it...
You can find full outfit post on this look, here
Career: 
So, here's a fairly big change, I have left my job at Marc Jacobs. I'm not going to go into the details because there is really no need. I still love the brand and the products, but I feel maybe working in sales isn't for me.

Now, I bet you're wondering, what are you doing now? Well, I need to find a job which makes me happy. Alongside job searching, I am of course working on my blog and youtube channel and I have also started a new adventure. I contacted my friend Stacie who is the founder of New Day Knitwear, and I am going to be working with her to help with the marketing side of things, doing all the internet-y stuff. I am so excited to be a part of it. It's going to be amazing to see the brand grow. Stacie is one of the most hard-working people I know, which I am sure is something which will reflect the brand's growth. New Day Knitwear is a brand which is passionate about raising awareness for mental health and working creatively. I'd definitely recommend checking them out - the knitwear is stunning and high quality, and there's a great message behind it all something. Ekkk this is definitely something I am excited for.
Image from New Day Knitwear.
I feel 2017 is going to be a good year for me, career-wise - I have simply just decided it will be. So although a lot of changes seem to be happening they all feel very right. I'm excited to see what else is to come for my career.

Blog and Youtube:
This week has been a bit all over the place, but I do plan on getting back on my regular Blog and Youtube schedule next week. I've decided to upload my blog posts at the slightly later time of 7 pm. So blog posts will go live 7 pm Mondays, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays, and Youtube videos will live Wednesdays and Sundays at the same time. The Wednesday video will be a short, probably awful poem - a project more which I'm doing for myself, as poetry writing is something I am trying to improve on - so if I've got to upload a poem each week, eventually I'll be okay at writing them - at least I'm hoping so. And of course, I've got my usual main video going up on Sundays. I am really enjoying making Youtube Videos at the moment - I'm feeling more confident in front of the camera and I'm keen to learn more about the editing and filming side of things. My latest video was a January favourite which you can check out here.

Blogwise - I want to mix up my blogpost a bit and get in a bit more Lifestyle and Fashion stuff. I'm going to try to take my camera out for the day a lot more, I can practise my photography and give my blog readers more of a feel for my life.

Organisation: 
I love experimenting with different ways of organising myself and my time - I think mainly due to an uncontrollable love for stationary. I've decided to give the bullet journal another go - this time I bought the actual journal which is meant for bullet journaling with dotted paper - it makes a huge difference, I'm already enjoying it more this time around. I've filled pages with things like habit trackers and daily to-do list - it took a while getting all set up for the month, but I think I'm going to enjoy using it. I may do a video on it soon.

Hobbies: 
I am trying my very best to get back into painting - I have been painting the same picture for the longest time, and it's nowhere near where I want it to be, but the process is enjoyable, it's a great hobby for when I just don't want to think. I do find I have some days where I can paint, and some days where I cannot, the days it does not go as I hope can be a little frustrating.
I'm currently reading A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard and really enjoying it so far. Alongside this I'm dipping in and out of The Little Book of Hygge and Big Magic - I'd recommend all three books, but it is early days.

I want to get into more creative writing, alongside poetry, but I'll let you know when I actually start to move forward with that thought.

Life: 
I am finally having driving lessons (better late than never!), and they are going okay - I mean it's not as terrifying as I expected and I understand how to drive - however, I'm probably only halfway through lessons, and I am also yet to take my theory (I really need to book it).

I am also thinking of making some hair changes - I just feel in need of a new hairdo! I'll let you know if I take the plunge.

Overall I feel very positive at the moment - I feel as though things are moving forwards (apart from with the world and the Trump thing - the world is going backwards there and it's pure insanity - but let's not discuss that).
I lost, three times. 
I feel like I've got a real good group of friends, and things are good as always with family. Myself, Jaynie and Gina played a very intense game of Jenga at the pub the other day - which is exactly how friendships should be.

Today I spent the day browsing cute little shops with my mum. I feel like I'm surrounding myself with an all-round good bunch! And in case you're wondering, there is nothing on the cards romantically for me at the moment, and I feel completely okay with that.
I'm not there careerwise, but I'm not doing a job I dislike either and I'm heading in the right direction.

Overall - I feel I'm at quite a happy content with life.
Sorry for the massive ramble but I just thought I'd let you know how things are going for me! As always, it would be great to hear how things are going for you!