Pixi Skincare.

Whilst rummaging through my skincare  I noticed three of my staple products are from the same brand; Pixi by Petra. I thought I'd write a little post on the three to give the brand a bit of a high five, and to let you know some skincare that I think is well worth your money.


Glow Tonic: Possibly the most talked about of the three. Pixi Glow Tonic is an exfoliating toner, which I find leaves my skin looking alive and healthy. I'm on my second bottle of this now and I will keep repurchasing as this is the only skincare product I've found to give my skin such a natural glow.

Hydrating Milky Mist: As you can see the label has completely rubbed off this one of mine, that is because I carry it in my handbag pretty much as all times. I really love this product. It's literally what it says on the bottle, a hydrating milky mist. I like to spray this on my face through the day to give my skin a surge of moiusture. It's very refreshing to use, and can also be used over make up.


Overnight Glow Serum: The gloopy night serum leaves my complexion feeling brighter and my skin looking healthy in a similar way that the glow tonic does. When I wake up after using this I find my skin looks slightly more alive. Also how cute this the bottle?!




As I'm not scientist, or skincare expert, I've probably done a pretty poor job of explaining what each of these products do, or how they work, so I'll leave it at this. I love what all three of the products to do my skin, and I can definitely see a difference in a appearance and texture of my skin when I use then - I'd strongly recommend trying them out if you haven't. 

Have you tried any Pixi by Petra products? I'd love to hear what you think of the brand.



Professional Blog Designs by pipdig