It is not secret now that I am well and truly obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. You know the obsession is getting a little too intense when you find yourself taking screenshots of your laptop as you watch  because you love a character's makeup look so much you're just dying to recreate the look. Yup, that would be me, doing that, I told you, obsessed! (please tell me somebody else has done this before?).

Anyway, I found myself falling madly in love with Aria's make up the other day as I rewatched an old episode of PLL, so had a go at recreating the look.
 I'm no makeup artist, and it's definitely a pretty simple look (sad news, I'm still not looking like Lucy Hale, yet) but I quite like how it turned out. It was a blue eye look, with just of smudge navy shadow along the top lash line. Alongside a simple base and lip - so nothing too complicated, yet still a look I would not have experimented with if I hadn't found myself admiring Aria's make up.

 Here's the makeup I slapped onto my face to create this Aria inspired look:

NYX BB Cream - A simple base light base I like to use.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Vanilla - this is perfect to brighten those dark under eye circles, I will warn you, it is slightly drying.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit, using the shade Java to add a light contour to my cheek bones and jaw line.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in the shade Luminous light to set everything in place and add a subtle glow to the skin

Zoeva Sunpower Palette (no long available, sorry!) I used the bottom left shade to add some colour to my cheeks. I noticed Aria blush is a little more red toned than I usually go for, so I selected a more red/pink blush, rather than my usual orange, peach toned shade.

Soap and Glory Glow All Out to add a subtle pink highlight to the look.
Benefit Brow Zings - To fill in those brows -  I tried to keep them both thick and tidy like Aria's perfect brows (serious brow envy!)

Bobbi Brown Brow Gel - to tame and texture the brows. 

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette - using the shade Stark all over the lid to create a neutral base, and the beautiful blue shade Danger blended out along the lash line to add the blue drama to the look.

Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara - This mascara is great, it gives a really full lash look to my quite rubbish eyelashes, I really need to buy the full size.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless - I find this mascara is great for defining all of the lashes and perfect to using on the bottom lashes, so I pop some on to give the eyes that finishing touch on this look.

Laura Mercier Lipgloss in the shade Rose Bud, for a natural looking pinky gloss to the lips to match Aria look.

As much as it pains me to say - I know I will never look like Lucy Hale, but I do love this Aria inspired look. What do you think? I love the touch of blue on the eyes.