Follow me!

Bloglovin' Instagram Twitter Youtube Tumblr

MAC Whirl!

I'm about to make a pretty big statement...I have a new absolute favourite lipstick. It's pretty on trend at the moment, so maybe this won't last forever, but for the last few months I have been unable to put it down, I've literally worn it most days. Considering I used to be pretty big into red lips, this is a big deal that I'm getting so much wear out of a nude.

The shade is MAC Whirl. I wrote about MAC Velvet Teddy (blogpost here) a while back, as it was the first nude I'd found which I really felt suited me. I'd say the shade Whirl is a very similar brown nude, however, it is a shade darker. It had as Matte finish which looks amazing and makes it super long lasting. I find I hardly need to reapply this lipstick, even when I don't use a liner (as shown in these pictures).


I find this the perfect shade to throw on which just automatically makes you look more put together. This 90s brown lip is really on trend, and this is the perfect lipstick for that look. I think the shade suits my skin tone and it works with pretty much any makeup look and outfit, and I'll be honest, I feel pretty bad ass when I wear it. All you really need to from a lipstick.


If you're looking for a brown toned nude lipstick I'd recommend giving Whirl a whirl (ha). I'm wearing this lip so much right now!
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig