Naturally,  having a blog and a youtube channel, when the end of my month comes around, one of the first things I do is gather the things I've enjoyed through the month to share with my readers/watchers.


During May I found myself noting down so many things I wanted to speak about that I decided to split my May favourites into two parts because let's be honest, there's only so long you can sit and watch a favourites video for. 
So here I have my Fashion and Beauty favourites for the month. 


Keep an eye out for part two which will go live next week, which will be my home and random favourites, everything I've been watching, reading and listening to.

I'd love to hear more about what you've been enjoying through the month, and if you tried any of these products, let me know what you thought, it's always nice to have a chat!

Love,
Chloe
X