If you watch my Youtube channel, you may have seen my recent make up palette collection video, and I'm sure you may have noticed I have more than enough make up palettes, however that didn't stop me buying another one (after all, money is for spending, right?). I picked up the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, and despite my recent realisation that I have far too many eyeshadow palettes, I do not regret a single thing.
I didn't go out intending to buy this palette, it was a completely spontaneous buy, without doing any research, so I didn't have high expectations. 
I popped to the Too Faced Counter to get their Hangover Primer, when the lovely lady informed me that if I bought another Too Faced product I would receive a free mini mascara and lip product. Of course, I am a sales persons dream, that was all I needed to hear to add the Chocolate Bar palette to my shopping, and I'm so glad I did.
The palette comes with 16 shades. 5 of these shades are matte, and the rest offer different levels of shimmer. Some contain chunky glitter, and others have a more subtle shimmer running through. The palette is full of neutral shades with a few dramatic purple toned shades thrown into the mix, which enables you to create varying looks. I've been using this palette constantly to create both casual daytime and smoky evening eye make up looks.
As for the formulas, I think this may be some of the best eyeshadow formulas I've used - I know, bold statement there! These eyeshadows blend like a dream, they're creamy to apply, and for once I've actually found them to be long lasting, something I struggle to find in an eye shadow, and if that doesn't have you sold, it smells like chocolate!
My favourite shades include Marzipan, Salted Caramel, Amaretto, and Creme Brûlée. That being said I have have however got some use of all of the shades (I know, an eyeshadow palette where I actually like all of the shades, it's usually unheard of).
If you haven't guessed yet, I'm obsessed with the eyeshadow palette, definitely well worth the £36 price tag. 

Have you tried any Too Faced products? 

Love, 
Chloe x