Follow me!

Bloglovin' Instagram Twitter Youtube Tumblr

Youtube Relaunch


You may (or may not) have noticed I've been slightly more distant from my blog recently, well it's all for good reason. I have been working other projects - more precisely my youtube channel relaunch.


I have spent the last few weeks filming and editing videos so I can hopefully, finally have a youtube channel I proud of.

So, I now have a bunch of videos ready to go, and a bunch of ideas I'm excited to start working on.
I will be posting a video every Sunday at 7pm  (U.K time). If you'd like to, please subscribe, it would be nice to see some support behind my new project.

I know I've got a lot of learning to do, but it would be amazing if you can come along with me on the journey (cliché, I know). I'm not sure where this will take me, but I'm excited.

Here's the first video of many, I'd love to hear what you think.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig