You may (or may not) have noticed I've been slightly more distant from my blog recently, well it's all for good reason. I have been working other projects - more precisely my youtube channel relaunch.


I have spent the last few weeks filming and editing videos so I can hopefully, finally have a youtube channel I proud of.

So, I now have a bunch of videos ready to go, and a bunch of ideas I'm excited to start working on.
I will be posting a video every Sunday at 7pm  (U.K time). If you'd like to, please subscribe, it would be nice to see some support behind my new project.

I know I've got a lot of learning to do, but it would be amazing if you can come along with me on the journey (cliché, I know). I'm not sure where this will take me, but I'm excited.

Here's the first video of many, I'd love to hear what you think.