If you often read my blog, you may have noticed I did some sort of a half assed attempt at blogmas, and then disappeared from my blog altogether. Now I could give you many excuses for this, however after being unorganised I not having blog posts prepared for a week, I then have a somewhat dramatic evening, returning home late ready to rush to get the days blogpost finished and uploaded - being quite possibly the most clumsy person in existent I tripped over our pet dog Alfie, headbutted the cabinet behind him, and ending up with a huge gash and giant, rather embarrassing bump on my head and feeling shaken up and in a fair amount of pain, after a few tears, and a few laughs (it was hilarious - just so damn painful too) I trotted off to bed without finish the post - and as I had already messed up blogmas once it was so easy to not bother uploading again, day after day - I simply was

not enjoying anymore. I'd put too much pressure on myself working 8-6 each day and upload blog content each day, and I fell out of love with blogging.

My blog as a whole felt sloppy. I love read other blogs and couldn't help but feel envious when I read my favourite blogs, there blog looked amazing compared to mine, their content wasn't forced. I felt My blog had become repetitive and I didn't enjoy what I was writing about anymore. I wanted a blog like the ones I read, that looks professional, where the writer is inspired, the posts are personal, and the photography captures you... so without going on anymore, I'm sure you have realised this post is tell you, that is what I going to try to do. I thought I'd launch this whole new inspired blog on New Years Day - new year, new start and all that.

One thing which I do not share on my blog is my love for poetry, and as I'm attempting to be more me - I was to share a poem I found about new beginnings, it's by Gertrude B. McClain

It's only the beginning now
...a pathway yet unknown
At times the sound of other steps
...sometimes we walk alone

The best beginnings of our lives
May sometimes end in sorrow
But even on our darkest days
The sun will shine tomorrow.

So we must do our very best
Whatever life may bring
And look beyond the winter chill
To smell the breath of spring.

Into each life will always come
A time to start anew
A new beginning for each heart
As fresh as morning dew.

Although the cares of life are great
And hands are bowed so low
The storms of life will leave behind
The wonder of a rainbow.

The years will never take away
Our chance to start anew
It's only the beginning now
So dreams can still come true.



So heres to my new beginning, and to my attempt to fall in love with blogging again.
Excited to see what 2016 will bring my little space on the internet.


I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and wonderful New Years celebrations.

With love,
Chloé
xx