Follow me!

Bloglovin' Instagram Twitter Youtube Tumblr

Weekly Round Up

Cutie Cath Kidston Print | Mum's Homemade Christmas Wreath | Blogmas Day 3


Pizza and Pretty Lights | Pink Fluffy Coat | People I Miss 


November 30th - December 6th
Feelings: I've been in fairly good spirits all week, I'm beginning to look forward to Christmas now so that is keeping me positive.

Work: Work has been work, nothing much to say about it.

Home: As well as work has been work, home has been home, there's no real update there.

Out and About: This week has been quite nice - on Friday evening I went for food with my friend Hannah and it was super lovely to catch up, we has so much to talk about. I also had a rather nice day saturday, I went for a coffee, popped to the mall and went to see Jaynie's new apartment.

Watching and Reading: Of course there are so many vlogmas' to watch at the moment, it's hard to choose my favourite, however I am think I am going to write a full blogpost on my favourites. I've not been reading much at all recently, I've just been busy and haven't found myself getting into any new books, blogs or magazines.

Purchases: A coat and dress I order from Missguided arrived this week - I think the coat may be going back but the dress in definitely a keeper. A pair of van I ordered also arrived this week which I love, and I also got myself a new Christmas jumper, because you can never have too many.

Highlight of the week: Catching up with Hj - sometimes a good old chat with a friend over dinner is much needed.

How this weeks goal went: Honestly - it just didn't really happen. Opps sorry figure.

Goal for next week: Finish my christmas shopping.


Love
ChloƩ
xx
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig