A nail combo I have really been enjoying this winter is a classic red shade with a touch of sparkle. To create this nail look I used the DB Designer Brands Nail Enamel in the shade 539 Fire Red - the shade of this has been named perfectly. The Fire Red Shade creates a colour, yet elegant nail in a shade which is great for Christmas time.



To add an extra festive finish, I decided to pop some sparkle on to one of my nails. For this I used the Barry M shade 349 Rose Quartz Glitter which is a rose toned silver glitter shade with both small and large glitter piece which add the perfect amount of twinkle on top of the red shade.

I also used an Essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat, so well - my nails don't chip so much, and Essie Quick-e Drops Fast Drying Drops which I think are pretty much a saviour if you (like me), find it impossible to wait patiently for your nails to dry and you're freshly painted nails soon turn into a smudged messy. A few drops of these drying drops and you only need to wait a second or two until your nails are completely dry.

Here's the final result, this is definitely a nail look that will be on my nails over and over throughout this winter.

I think this red sparkly combo is perfect for the Christmas season, what do you think?