Follow me!

Bloglovin' Instagram Twitter Youtube Tumblr

Explicit Content Palette | Review

I recently picked up the I heart Make Up Explicit Content Palette. After hearing good things about it, and with the £7.99 price tag, I couldn't exactly say no.
The palette contains 36 shades, and a great size mirror.
 The super pigmented shades have you covered from your browns, to your bronzes, burgundies, blues and blacks. 
The great shade range consists of some almost matt shades with a small steak of glittering going through, and some super shimmery shades - which personally, I love.
I'm so impressed with this palette, I've already got a lot of use out of it - I've even been a bit daring and used the blue shades, more than once!


Personally I think this palette has it all, and I get believe how inexpensive it was!

What's your favourite palette?
I have fallen madly in love with this one.


Professional Blog Designs by pipdig