Weekly Round Up

I've decided to start doing a regular weekly round up post on Sundays as a way for me to reflect on the week just gone, and prepare for the coming week. These posts may be a little more casual, and journal-like (that can be a word, right?), a way for me to allow a little more of me on my blog, rather than the usual beauty posts. 


I thought it might be nice to write something a little more casual and to go alongside this I'm going to sum up my week on instagram - I post instagrams as if they're my little scrapbook, so it makes sense to include them here too!


Monday 5th October - Sunday 11th October 
Left to right: a quote to keep in mind | Essie buys | Sandtropez and Desperately Seeking Sequins
Coffee and Cake | MAC Lipstick Giveaway has gone live | Shameless Self Promotion
Yummy food | FOTD | Pretty Nail Polish

Feelings: I've felt quite up and down this week - I've been feeling poorly this week, and slightly alone too, if I'm honest. Yet I have also had moments of contentment this week, and a lot of determination - so a mixed bag really.

Work: I've been off work a lot this week (for the first time!). I was sent home on Monday as I was feeling faint, Tuesday I still felt unwell but powered through, I don't remember much of the day if I'm honest, it kind of revolved around trying not to pass out, Wednesday I was sent home again, Thursday I had off as I still wasn't well and needed to go to the doctors, and Friday I had the morning off for blood tests, but made it in for some of the afternoon - luckily it was quite quiet on Friday so I was able to sort little bits and bobs out rather than doing anything too crazy. 
So this week I've haven't been at work much, instead curled up in my duvet hoping to feel better! 
In case you're wondering, I'm feeling better now, not 100% but definitely better, the doctor isn't sure what's wrong with me, hence the blood test, but she think it's could be low iron levels. 

Home: As I said I've spent a lot of time at home this week due to been poorly - most of it has been alone as my family have been at work - however I've liked being in a peaceful house, having time to concentrate on me.

Out and About: Yesterday (Saturday), I decided to go out my Mum and Auntie shopping for the day as I was beginning to feel a bit better.  We had coffee, chatted and looked around the shops. It was definitely a nice break after spending a week in bed.

Watching and Reading: I have been loving watching a few things this week -  on Youtube: Extrasunbeamsjess I've been looking forward to watching Jess's vlogtober everyday! I have also been enjoying watching Klossy, I have so much love for Karlie Kloss and it's refreshing to see more into the life of a model (especially when that model seems like a pretty great person).
on Netflix: Pretty Little Liars ... After hearing so much about PLL for months I finally decided to watch some, and I'm hooked.

Purchases: Essie Nail Polishes in the shades Sand Tropez, Cocktail Bling, and Wicked,  and the No Chips Ahead Topcoat and Drying Drops (I'm sure review will appear at some time), and I also picked up a water bottle in attempt to make myself drink more water.

Highlight of the week: Today - I mean I've literally been doing nothing but watching PLL, Crocheting and blogging, but sometimes that's nice, isn't it?!

Goal for next week: Start Vlogging again - I'm not saying I'll be vlogging all the time, but now and again I will - I have some holiday booked from work the end of next week so it's the perfect time to try to get back into it (and I intend for the rest of my Youtube to follow once I get my camera back from repairs) 

Sorry I feel as though this blog post has been a big ramble, I hope you enjoyed this different style blogpost nonetheless

Love Chloé
xx
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig