Estée Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer - Shade 65 Sweet Pea (£15)

 I'm going to say, as I always do with all nail posts - please excuse my messy nail painting. I'll be the first to admit I am not the greatest at painting my nails, however, I enjoy doing it so why not share it on my blog. 

When I painted my nails with this colour I had not intended to write a blog post about it, I'd just pick a colour I liked (from my Mums collection, not mine - sharing is caring, right?!), however once it was on my nails I felt the need to photograph it for a blog post because I loved the shade. 


It's a pink shade with a slight shimmer to it. It's a fairly muted pink, so it isn't too overpowering. I think it's perfect for a simple pretty nail. The formula is really is great too, it glides over the nail easily, is fairly fast drying and you can get away with just one coat if you're in a rush. 



And of course, the packaging is beautiful.

What's your favourite nail colour?
Love Chloé
xx