Birthday Wishlist

It my 24th (crazy I know!) birthday coming up early next month, and I keep being asked what gift I'd like, so I thought I write a little wishlist for those asking what I'm after to inspire some ideas. Obviously I am not expecting all of these, or any, for the matter however I felt it made sense to write a blog post on it as I feel as though I'm constantly telling friends and family what I'm after.
The Olympus Pen E-PL7 (and I'm also lusting after a 45mm lens to go with it). I've heard so many good things about this camera, and I think it would be super handy for taking blog photos while I'm out and about, rather than lugging around my DSLR, or missing out on great blog photo opportunities because I don't want to be carrying my big camera around all day. 


I have absolutely fallen in love with the lipstick holder from anthropolgie. Being a lipstick addict, I like to keep my lipsticks organised in a lipstick stand - this one is a hell of a lot nicer than the clear  plastic one I currently have, and will look beautiful on my dressing table.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
I have both the original Naked Palette and the Naked Smokey Palette, but two Naked Palettes is clearly not enough! My all time favourite shade of eye, ever, is Urban Decay Half Baked - which of course I have well and truly hit pan on in my original Naked Palette - so rather than repurchase the original, or an individual eye shadow, I've noticed Half Baked is also in the Naked 2 Palette, so why not get the whole thing, I would love to experiment with all the shades in here, I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this palette!

 I'm yet to have an owned a Diptyque candle, however I've been lusting one for a while. Since watching a video on the Youtube channel BeautyCrush, I'm desperate to get my hands on this one, hearing Sammi's description of the scent, I can't wait to give it a smell - but I'm sure the scent will be one which I love, especially if the candle lives up to the Diptyque name!


Have you tried any of these product'? I'd love to hear what you think!

Love 
Chloé
X



Professional Blog Designs by pipdig