2015 | Word Vomit.

Despite my New Years promises it's been a little while since I blogged, sorry! 
Anyway due to my lack of post this year I thought I'd do a bit of an update post, tell you about my 2015 so far, and what the deal with my New Years goals are two months in, and of course share a few photos too...

Just a few snaps from this year so far. I want to start taking more photos, which I can share on here - I'd love to make my blog slightly more personal, and photos of my life would be a great start.

The past two month have been pretty fun. I've had lot of fun nights out, seen my housemate from uni, caught up with old friends, have some lovely days out and drank a lot of tea (of course).


I feel at the moment I am at the rather strange in between point in my life which no one warns you about - you know, where you're definitely not a child anymore, but don't feel anywhere near ready to be an adult, you have a degree, but you don't have a clue what to do with it, you have a job, but not a carer. Just stuck in between trying to work out what to do with the rest of your life.

Life seems to be on a bit of a pause while I figure things out. Having said that, I am at a very happy point in my life, despite this complete feeling a loss as I try to figure out what direction to go in now. 

I have also been working a lot, although I have two jobs unfortunately neither of them are what I want to be doing in years to come, but I enjoy them both, so for now they do, until I figure it out. 

I have been thinking of my future a lot recently and speaking to a lot of different people about it. I am considering a few different routes. Quite a lot of people have said they can see me being a teacher, although I have a rather intense fear of public speaking and can be a total push over, I think I can see it too, so I'm getting myself some working experience at a school and considering applying for a PGCE, it's just one idea however.

My new years goals were something I wanted to also touch on in this post. So some of them I have already broke (as always), I have been blogging or uploading youtube videos as much as I intended - mainly because I don't want to force things. I haven't been inspired with blogging, therefore I haven't wanted to blog, so I haven't. I want to keep blogging enjoyable, if I have to force myself to do it, it's not longer enjoyable. I do feel my inspiration seems to be coming back though, yay! And with youtube, I decided I want to concentrate on blogging for a while (I know contradicts what I just said, but you understand, right?), I feel there is a lot I can do to improve my blog and as a blogger, and if I'm busy learning how to make videos, I won't be spending the time making my blog all it can be. 

I have kept up some of my new years goals. I have been reading more, I am aiming to read at least one book a month this year, I've almost finish my second now (Gone Girl), I do plan on reviewing any books I read on here and would love to hear any book recommendations. I have also been writing in my diary quite often which I am finding quite therapeutic, and it's just a nice way to keep memories. I've began drawing again, although not as much as I should be. I am considering joining a life drawing class soon.

 I have had a very happy two months, and I hope the rest of my year continues this way. I have noticed I am becoming more comfortable with myself, more independent and more in control of my emotions and self aware. I'm heading good directions. I feel I am being begging to find myself again, I think because I've started to do the things I love again. 

Sorry this post is a bit all over the place, I just fancied doing a bit of a casual chatty post, although I must admit I did just kind of word vomit everywhere, these posts feel good to do occasionally.

I hope you're all feeling the same positive vibes I am right now!

Love Chloe 
xx



Professional Blog Designs by pipdig