Wishlist | High End Beauty

I have noticed my little beauty wishlist I have on the notes on my phone is fast growing as I keep seeing more things recommended in blogpost posts and videos, so I thought I'd share this little wish list with you, hopefully I'll have a bit of spare money floating around at some point in the near future (unlikely!), and I will be able to refer back to this blogpost and treat myself to something I've been lusting after.



After admiring Tanya Burrs eye make up in her vlogs (sorry, I know I seem Tanya Burr obsessed, well, I am), she then happened to show what make up she had been wearing, and the eyeshadow which I fell in love with was the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in the shade Misty Rock, if I wasn't already sold and wanting it (I wanted it so much just seeing the stunning colour of her eyelids) Tanya then began to say how good it was and how often she uses it. I'm not too sure that the shade would compliment my pale skin all that much, but I really want to give it ago as it's stunning, and maybe have a look what other shades they have to ofter me.


 
It's no secret that since I bought my Zoeva Bamboo Brush Set I have been a big fan of Zoeva brushes and wanted to get my hands on some more. These are just two of the Zoeva brushes I have been lusting after. I've heard good things about these two brushes, and they are both definitely brushes I could do with adding to my collection (I'm not really sure if I would class Zoeva as high end but thought I would include them nonetheless).

It's no secret I am a big fan of Chanel products, I always find the quality is great and they feel so luxurious. Recently I've been wanting to get my hands on some more cream eyeshadow as it is something my make up collection is lacking, and I think this eyeshadow would be perfect. The shade is just pretty and can be worn so many different ways so I would get a lot of us out of it.

 I have heard so many good things about the Charlotte Tilbury new matt revolution lipstick range, and being a massive lipstick addict I am itching to get my hands on one. 
I definitely want to try the shade Sexy Sienna as I was Essie Button wearing it in a video and fell in love with the colour on her, so I'm hoping the colour may look similar against my skin tone. 
I also really love the package. 


I cannot wait to have a bit of spare money to treat myself to some of the bits on this wishlist, hopefully I won't be disappointed.
 What's on your wishlist?

Love Chloe
xxx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig