Follow me!

Bloglovin' Instagram Twitter Youtube Tumblr

Feeling Reflective | New Chapter.

As cliché as it may sound I feel as though I have recently started a new chapter of my life.  A lot has changed for my over the past few months, I have finished my degree, moved away from Plymouth back home to Bristol, I have started a new jobs and I also came to the end of a relationship earlier this year.

Life feels slightly strange for me at the moment, because I feel as though I have taken a step forward, and a few steps backward with life. I know that doesn't make much sense but let me explain. I am living back in my family home with my mum brother and sister so I am definitely feeling as though I have lost some of my independence, especially as I don't drive yet (I know I'm 22 so it is probably about time I learn), living in Plymouth this wasn't a problem as everything was in walking distance, but being back home even the bus stop is a 20 minute walk from my house (I live in the middle of nowhere!) Also having been at university the last three years, I have grown more independent, and got comfortable with living away from my family home - moving back I feel like a child again. 

I have a very small bedroom, which hardly fits all of my things, so although it's cosy, I feel I have out grown it and could do with more of my own personal space. 


I expected to finish uni and feel as though I had some direction in my life, however that is far from what I feel, if anything I feel more lost than ever. The reality has hit that is time to grow up, and what I decide to do now, that is my life. Everything I worked toward at school, and university, it was to get a job, and start my life as I want it. Yet, I have finished education, and I have no idea what I want to do with my life, I have some ideas, yes, but are they realistic? I don't know. I am a hopeless dreamer.


I've been considering what next a lot recently, and I think it is time for me to have a completely fresh start and move away. Not because I don't like my life in Bristol, I do like it here, I just do not feel as if I need to  or want to stay here forever, and recently is feeling like the right time to move away, I know there is a lot here for me, but it feels as if there is a lot less people and things relying on me in Bristol.

This isn't at all definite, just something which has been crossing my mind recently. Of course, I am terrified of moving and not making any friends, struggling to pay the bills and missing my home comforts but for some reason it just feels like the right thing to do now, and I am a big believer in going with your gut instinct. 


I have a few places in mind I'm considering looking into, and am beginning to apply for some jobs away from Bristol.
Whether this will happen, I am not actually sure, but it is a option I am considering.

I think if I am starting a new chapter, I need to do it properly, in a place where I can gain a new reputation, meet new people, and with new surrounding. I want to create a new life for myself as I am finally beginning to feel like an adult.

Sorry this post isn't my usual beauty related post, I just wanted to share my thought with you.
Love Chloe 
xxx


Professional Blog Designs by pipdig