I am sure I am not the only beauty addict who finds that once one of my beauty product runs out, the rest soon follow, then I end up having one very expensive shopping trip, where I need to figure out what is worth re-buying and where I want to experiment with some new products. I have also done a video on this on my new youtube channel which you can find here if you prefer watching over reading.



Of the products, I definitely want to get my hands on the Elemis Skin Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion again as whenever I use it my skin feels so incredibly soft and healthy, I can honestly say no moisturiser or body lotion has ever made such a difference to my skin.


I will also be buying the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer again. There is not really much point in me talking about this because every other blogger in the world has spoken about this concealer, it's great coverage and a super cheap - only next time I think I will buy a litter shade, I have it in cool medium 2 at the moment but I think I'd be better off with a slightly lighter shade to add some highlight my under-eye circles. 

A perfume I have recently finished up is the Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto, and I have absolutely loved this perfume, I am not the greatest at describing scents so I'm not going to try as I probably won't do it any justice, but whenever I wear this I always get compliments on it. Go out and give it a sniff, it really nice, mature, and long-lasting - well worth the money.


Recently I have also used two product from Clean and Clear, the Morning Energy Skin Brightening Daily Facial Scrub and the Morning Energy Daily Facial Wash, I'm not going to talk much about the scrub as I have already done a blog post on this which you can find here, but I will definitely be buying that one again. As for the wash, I did like the product but I didn't love it quite so much as the scrubs, so it may be something I go back to but for now, I think I could probably find a face wash I like just as much if not more, hopefully for a similar sort of price.


I have also recently finished up the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser, this isn't the first time I have had and finished the moisturiser, I really like it, it's good value for money, does the job, smells delicious, and is super refreshing, however for a while I think I am going to try another moisturiser as I feel this more one for summer, and during the winter months as my skin begins to dry out more I like to use more of a high-end moisturiser as I think my skin needs a little more of pampering this time of year.

The last two empty product I have are the Zoella Fizz Bar and the Simple Eye Make-Up Remover. Although I liked both of these products and thought they were both good value for money, I wasn't as impressed by the products as I would have like to have been so I think although I might be purchase these products in the future it won't be for a little while.



Love Chloe
xx