Youtube...

This is going to be a really quick post while I wait for my lunch to cook (it's soup.. yummy).

You may have noticed in a post recently I spoke about how I'd be considering starting a youtube channel... well I've done it!

I am buying a camera off a friend so I need to wait for that to arrive before I can do any main videos, but I have uploaded a vlog already and I am planning on vlogging more. I really enjoyed vlogging my day, and I can't wait until I have a more interesting day planned so I can vlog again.

I have no previous experience with filming or editing videos, but I'll try my best and it would mean the absolute world to me to even just have one subscriber on my channel.

My channel is Chloe Harriets, and here is my first ever vlog..

I hope you like it :) xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig