Follow me!

Bloglovin' Instagram Twitter Youtube Tumblr

Youtube: 25 facts about me video

Hello lovely readers,

I am half asleep and tucked up in bed so this is just going to be a quick post before I get off to sleep.
If you regularly read my blog, you will know recently I decided after month of umming and erring to start a youtube channel (if you search Chloe Harriets in the browse channels section I should come up).

I only got a decent camera last week so up until then I was only able to film vlog, anyway now I have treated myself to a camera and filmed, edited and uploaded a 25 fact about me video - so if you want to learn more about me go check it out!


25 facts about me video is above, or if you want to check out the other vlogs on my channel you can find them here.

Obviously I am new to youtube so still have no subscribers and a lot to learn, but I think some support would definitely be a great help and confidence boost! I am going to try my best and upload videos as regularly as possible. 
It would really mean the world to me if you could take the time to check out my channel and come on this journey with me, I am sure you will see my video and confidence improving over time. I hope you like it!

I hope you've all had a lovely day.

Love Chloe 
xx
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig