I recently rediscovered this nail polish when sorting out my bedroom. In total I came across 4 bottles, none of which were empty or needed throwing out. 
Why four bottles? I originally bought this nail polish a few years back, and fell in love with the colour, it became my go-to nail polish. As it's a limited edition shade, which I was constantly wearing I decided to stock up. 


the bottom of barry m limited edition nail polish bottle showing off name

The nail polish is a pale purple colour, with a pink tone to it. I really love this shade and I have had so many compliments on my nails when they've been this colour. I am so happy to rediscover this colour, it's slowly becoming a favourite of mine again. 

If you usually read my blog, you'll know that I am a big fan of Barry M nail varnish, I'm not going to say too much about the brand because I feel like I've gone on about Barry M nails polishes in a few posts now, I just think they are great value for money, have a lovely range of colours and finishes and are fairly long-lasting. 

If you come across this colour, I would definitely pick some up, I'm glad I bought a few of these when I did, they will come in handy now I've rediscovered my love for this colour.


Similar shade is linked here

xxx