A little life update...

The past few weeks I haven't been blogging quite  so often, I'm sorry, I'm definitely going to try to make some more time for blogging!

I recently started a new job, which I absolutely love. I'm working for a Bridal wear company called The Mews, as a Fashion PA and Marketing Assistant. Unfortunately it's only part time at the moment but I'm hoping it will lead onto full time. I work three days a week at my new job, two days a week I work in the office doing PA and Marketing stuff, for example I write a weekly style report of their blog (which you can find here), I do a lot of the orders for the french designers, respond to emails and post on their social media sites. Alongside this I work one day a week on the shop floor as a bridal stylist, which I'm still getting used to, and is slightly more nerve wrecking but I'm sure I'll pick it up soon enough.

Also recently I moved all of my stuff out of my Uni house, which meant I've had a lot of stuff to go through, especially as I have a tiny bedroom, so all I seem to be doing recently is selling things on ebay(you can find my ebay here) and taking things to charity shops, trying to make enough room for all of my things. This morning I think I finally got somewhere and have a room which is nice to live it again.

Another thing I've been really into recently is knitting, I've been knitting a lot, trying to improve so hopefully soon I'll be able to start knitting gifts and things for people. I've also ordered some crochet hooks, as my friends nan taught me how to crochet a few days ago so I'm going to spend some time crochet too, when I get a bit more confident with crochet maybe I'll do a blog post on crochet, and I'll also do one on knitting too. (I also have a knitting machine, so I can do a post on hand knit compared to machine knit if anybody would be interested).

Sorry, this isn't the most exciting post, I just thought I'd give you all a little update on what I've been up to lately, hopefully posts will be a little more regular now I've got my room sorting and I'm in more a routine with my new job.

I hope everyone has a lovely monday.

Lots of love
Chloe xx
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig