NARS: Heat Wave




I bought this lipstick a while ago after losing my Lady Danger by MAC, and wanting to replace it, however I thought I'd try a different brand, however I have only recently realised how much I love this lipstick and am definitely wearing it much more than when I originally purchased it.

NARS: Heat Wave (£19.50)




I was right when I ordered this lipstick, the colour is very similar to Lady Danger by MAC. It's an orange red colour, it's very bright for those of you who like an eye catching lip colour.

I really like the formula, it spreads over the lips really smoothly making application quick and easy, despite having a semi matt finish (a favourite lip finish of mine) it's still really moisturising on the lips, it's also pretty long lasting on the lips, something which I struggle to find with lipsticks.

It's a higher end brand so is a little more expensive at £19.50, however it's a great lipstick and the packaging is beautiful, I would definitely recommend this lipstick for those of you looking to spend on a bright lip colour.




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig