Clear out...

Recently I've had a massive clear out of my room, as well as taking a few bags of bits to charity shops, I've put some stuff on eBay, so I thought I'd share on my blog some of the bit I'm selling on eBay incase anyone who comes across my blog is interested in buying anything I'm selling.

All of the items are in good condition and the bids are starting real cheap, so you may be able to get yourself a nice little bargain.

The link to all this bits I'm selling on eBay is here, and I'll link each individual item along with the pictures and start price below.

Denim Floral Print Shorts Size 10 (bids starting at 99p)


Floral M&S Bra Size 34DD (bids starting at £2.50)

SoulCap Strip Skirt Size 10 (bids starting at £1.20)

H&M Size 12 Blonde Top (bids starting at 99p)

Pretty Floral Skirt Size L (bids starting at 99p)


Size 6 River Island Heels (bids starting at £3.50)




These are just a few of the bits I'm selling, I will be adding more to my eBay over the next few days so keep your eyes peeled. Obviously you can find more photos and details through the eBay links. I'm happy to answer and questions you might have or discuss prices.

Sorry this was a bit of a different post.
Hope you like some of the little bits.
Chloe xxx




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig