fashion students sat in audience of fashion show, laughing

My life in education is finally over, after waiting for the end of education to come in what feel like forever, now its finally over, and I'm feeling slightly lost. I kept assuming when the end of my education came around things would just fall into place (I know it's only been a little over a week since I finish uni, but I didn't expect this empty feeling nonetheless). The realisation that I am actually still unsure what I want to do with my life and now is the time to figure it out is hitting. There are many things I like, and many things I love, but what aspect of my life, what skills and interests do I want to take forward into a career?

It's hit me that I've never done this whole growing up thing before (stating the obvious, I know), I need to decide where I want to live, what I want to do and figure out how to get there. Quite frankly thinking about it all is scaring me to death.

The end of University was so hectic that I didn't really give myself time to process that it was coming to the end and big life changes are on the horizon.

I do have a job at home to go back to, as a nursery nurse, and yes I do enjoy that job, but as the fashion degree suggests, it is no a career path that I intended on staying in. I'm aware that the longer I stay in the job which I'm comfortable in, the more like I am to stay forever. Alongside my million reasons to get a new job, as shallow as this sounds I really want a job where I can wear makeup to work, I feel good the morning take I put lipstick on.

I need to figure out where to start on my job hunt and what I'm looking for, I guess for now I'll go with the approach of applying for everything, hope for something I love.