REN: Emollient Rescue Cream. Moisturiser for dry or sensitive skin against floral background

The Ren Emollient Rescue Cream (similar linked) has been an absolute lifesaver for my skin. I suffer from really dry, sensitive skin, so always worry about changing up my basic skincare routine with the same familiar products, which has left me using the same moisturiser for years, despite it only having made a difference to my skin for about all of five minutes and then left my skin in the same condition it was before I smothered my face in cream. Alas, I decided to be brave and try something new, and I will definitely not be going back.

I first read about this product on a random blog (sorry, I no longer have the link) I found when looking for a skincare recommendation and as the price isn't too high I decided to pop to M&S and get some. Since I have been using this product my skin has been in better condition than it has for years.

The moisturizer is a very thick consistency, it absorbs into the skin quickly, and has a very slight clinical scent to it.

It would definitely recommend this product for those of you with dry skin, especially if your skin is in need of a rescue (I feel the product was named particularly well as it has definitely saved my skin). On the packaging it says suitable for all skin types, however, I feel it could be slightly too thick for a more oily skin type.

This is the first of the REN skincare products I've tried, so I am looking forward to giving some more of their products a go to see if the entire range is this impressive. I've also very pleased to hear that REN Skincare is Vegan and Cruelty-Free.


If you enjoyed this post you may also like this one on Neal's Yard Skincare or this one on Pixi Skincare
If you want to see more from me, you can also follow me on InstagramYoutubeTwitter or Facebook.